IoT using Arduino
Learn all Fundamentals of Internet of Things using Arduino
IoT using Arduino
IoT using Arduino course is specially designed for fulfilling engineering students most desired needs.
This course covers all the basic requirements needed to make industrial projects, engineering projects, and home automation related projects.
The best part is that an Arduino board doesn't cost much and you can easily do programming with it.
For example, once you'll learn about controlling electrical devices through your phone, you can add as many devices you want and make your home a smart one.
The course includes insights of Arduino, basic programming, types of sensors, LCD, LED, potentiometer, TFT, types of motors, home automation methods etc.
IoT is offering a new way of living and now we can connect more and more devices with the help of the internet. Even the demand for these skills is increasing day by day. Getting your hands on IoT using Arduino will open doors for many opportunities and will even help you grow in the technical field.
If you are a technology freak and need to get familiar with the bleeding edge innovation then this is the correct course for you. There are various amazing job profiles for people who learn IoT using Arduino like:
Electrical Engineer for Innovative Arduino Projects
Embedded System Robotics Linux Arduino Trainers
Teaching Methodology Highlights
1) Professionally authored and edited lectures for serious and easy learning.
2) Easy presentation style with practical exposure.
3) Generous use of technology-enabled teaching products to enhance learning outcome.
4) Carefully planned and sequenced small lectures.
5) Guaranteed learning in every minute.
6) Generous descriptions for each lecture and section.
7) All necessary codes, libraries, supporting documentation are uploaded.