Our work culture gives the freedom to choose how and when to work to instill trust and motivation amongst our employees.
Going to work isn’t so bad when you love what you do!
If you are a passionate and an enthusiast for your career, we would love to work with you. We believe that skill gaps can be bridged with the training but not will issues.
HR & Admin Manager
Experience : 1-3 Years
- Sourcing of right Candidates as per JD from multiple sources.
- Coordinating with different levels for the selection process and preparing Offer Letters / Appointment Letters.
- Salary benchmarking based on research as per industry standards.
- Reference / Background checks and documents’ auditing of new employees.
- Employee Relations: employee involvement, engagement and motivation, and employee grievance redressal. Developing program and practices to ensure overall satisfaction and positive work culture.
- Employee Rewards & Recognition / Motivational Programs for creative contribution of employees.
- Coordinating with Management for Employee Training Programs and maintaining Training material.
- Developing and implementing effective Performance Management and Appraisal System.
- Coordination with Team Leads and Management for Performance Appraisals of employees.
- Coordination with Management for formulation and implementation of HR policies.
- Overseeing Leaves, Attendance, Compensation, Loans & Advances, Rewards.
- Preparation of monthly Leave Balance Sheet for payroll processing.
- Maintaining and updating Organizational Chart on regular basis.
- Maintaining Monthly Head Count Report.
- Company Communications, including policy changes, announcements.
- Handling Employee Separation Formalities as well as Full & Final Settlements.
- Issuing of Confirmation / Probation Extension Letters to employees.
- Issuing of Appraisal Letters, Promotion Letters, Experience Letters, and Relieving Letters.
- See details